What ssl do I use with Naoko 4.4
Oct. 12, 2006, 10:43 PM
What ssl do I use with Naoko 4.4
Hi all

I am really happy to at last find a forum for proxomitron!
After scott L.'s death (R.I.P.) information was few and far between and most of the orginal sites faded and died.

I did however come across JD5000's site when he posted his first and second sets of filters which I still use today! And of course Kye-u filters (man those filters I saved me many a time!!!) which I only up dated recently after discovering this site! I originally got proxo from webattack and would update accordingly!

I kind of left it a bit after the proxo proxy drop back or not issue as I was unsure and wanted to see what would happened after the dust settled. Well it looks like that dust has settled and turned to concrete!

I have been Using proxo for quite a few years now on and off (when not using firefox) and haven't really moved on from 4.4 as I am quite happy with its performance.
In the mean time because of IE security holes (read WMF etc etc.) I discovered that proxo could help hence the regenerated interest!

Anywhoo my question is this, can the ssl's on Sidkis' page be used with 4.4 and if they cant where can I get an original set as my set appears to be broken.

Thanks in advance.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Oct. 13, 2006, 08:50 PM
RE: What ssl do I use with Naoko 4.4
Try OpenSSL93.zip at
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/prox-list/files/SSL/

HTH
Oct. 13, 2006, 10:37 PM
JJoe Wrote:Try OpenSSL93.zip at
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/prox-list/files/SSL/

HTH

Hi JJoe

Thanks for the info will try this............ if I can get back into my yahoo account!

Ghostriderg
Oct. 17, 2006, 01:16 AM
Hi All its me again I,m back!!!

I tried to get into my yahoo account guess what there not letting me in?????
Could it be because I haven't used it in months or something to do with the firefox update? Oh well just another thing on the list.

Anywhoo is there somewhere else I can get the ssl for Naoko 4.4 apart from yahoo? Any help would be appreciated.

As an aside where can I get an up-to-date list for ADdomain and Adkeys without going into the whole changing the host file on c:\ thing and downloading the hpguru and or mvp ( I seem to remember Ethereal or some-such needing the dns server...could be wrong). So far I have managed to survive without doing this just relying on Proxo and Outpost with AGNIS block file to do their thing. However I noticed you have a host update section can this be used in proxo. There used to be an Eric Howe list for proxo but it's not there anymore, is there something similar???

Thanks in advance
Oct. 17, 2006, 11:46 PM
BUMP??