I will be away...
Jun. 01, 2004, 07:24 PM

To rest my sore arm.

Last Thursday I tripped and dislocated my elbow and broke a bone, and needed surgery + a screw. The screw is going to ber in my arm for the rest of my life.

MMy exams are on the 20th of June, and my cast is coming off in 2 weeks.

I have to use my computer with 1 hand, so typing this post took twice as long as usual Big Teeth

I hope you guys manage without me for at least 1 week (or more!)
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jun. 01, 2004, 08:05 PM

Sorry to hear about your accident . Get well quickly , friend . Best wishes
Jun. 02, 2004, 06:56 AM

Kye-U;

Usually you could count on me for a flip or snide remark, but this time I think I'll fool everyone, and just wish you a speedy recovery.

And FWIW, my frau has a screw in her knee, has had it for nigh on to 19 years now, and after the surgery "hangover" wore off, she hasn't noticed it. I'm confident that you too will never notice the thing, once you've recovered from the operation, and are up and about.

Don't worry, KmrDrow can keep the boat afloat, and the rest of us will behave until our beloved Sergeant Kye-U returns to duty!! [lol]

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Jun. 02, 2004, 10:02 AM

Hope you feel good. Smile!

Sorry, for the REALLY delayed response, but I was kinda busy at school; I was in a hacking competition with my mates at school. They thought they could 0wnz me! ME!? LOL, they computers' still got my kick-*** virus on it!

Microphone This post is for educational purposes ONLY, any and all damage caused to computerised and/or mechanical equipment due to reading this post will NOT be a good enough excuse to hold me personally responsible

(?`?._)?n?iT?u??(?`?._)
Jun. 02, 2004, 12:17 PM

Hope your surgery goes well and you're healed quickly. My uncle has a t-shaped metal bar and screw in his shoulder. He hardly notices it until he is going through the metal detector at airports. [lol]
Jun. 04, 2004, 06:52 AM

Sorry to hear that.... Hope you will get back soon...
Jun. 06, 2004, 02:25 AM

TEEN-SEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO!!!! lol i sound so fobby... anywhoodle.... sup!? hope ur arm is betta and nice site....... and plz do not take pics lol >.<.... well not now.. at least...... anywhoodle.... hope u come to school soon and take of that cast asap.... anywhoodle

Smelly cat, smelly cat
What are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat
It's not your fault

They won't take you to the vet
You're obviously not their favourite pet
You may not be a bed of roses
And you're no friend to those with noses

lol [lol]

~Drew
Jun. 06, 2004, 02:51 AM

Best of luck Kye
I hope everything goes good, sorry it took long for this reply as I was away from home this week.

But I will do my best to keep things running.
When I get home I will generate a backup for this week also.

NOTE To All Members:
If any problems arise here please do contact some one at http://www.dumb-geek.com about it.

Thanks KmrDrow
Jun. 06, 2004, 03:42 AM

xxocean_avenue Wrote:TEEN-SEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO!!!! lol i sound so fobby... anywhoodle.... sup!? hope ur arm is betta and nice site....... and plz do not take pics lol >.<.... well not now.. at least...... anywhoodle.... hope u come to school soon and take of that cast asap....
Hey!

Thank you Smile! Don't worry, I won't take pics...I was just kidding Big Teeth

I'm going this Monday Wink

Thanks Drow, I've created a back-up on Thursday the 3rd of June, just to let you know Big Teeth

I'm feeling thirsty these days...
Jun. 06, 2004, 09:35 PM

hahahahahahah coming back monday!!!!! lol hope u wont die or anything from the hw load and examz!!!!!!! :P

~Drew
Jun. 23, 2004, 10:13 PM

How's your hand coming Kye_U? hope you're OK.
Jun. 24, 2004, 12:02 AM

My pinky (ulnar nerve) is still damaged, but I think it should recover soon.

Today I took off the surgery bandages, and it seems to be all healed up!

I can't really bend my elbow that much yet. I'm doing exercises to regain the functionality of my elbow!

And tomorrow I have a job interview at ATI! Smile!