Something like “decentraleyes” for Privoxy…
Jan. 15, 2017, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: Jan. 15, 2017 05:30 PM by cattleyavns.)
RE: Something like “decentraleyes” for Privoxy…
(Jan. 14, 2017 11:48 PM)kik0s Wrote:  so i can put the GM file their instead of using greasyfork? but why are you saying it here? Smile! does your gm thing does the same what faxtopia showed in the first post?

now i got what you meant with the webserver stuff.

@faxtopia so i can use that commonJS file for every site?! why is it always the same?

I think that time I put greasefork.org link for my GM_function to make sure that the script "can" run on HTTPS site ( the greasefork one is HTTPS ), but a few months from that time, I found out that I can use config.privoxy.org as not only a webserver, but it can work as a HTTPS webserver.

Normally if I use http://config.privoxy.org/user-manual/GM_function.js and try to open Youtube.com, web browser will block GM_function, the reason is, Youtube is HTTPS, the js file is HTTP, HTTPS will block all HTTP (see Mixed Content)

All thank to ProxHTTPSProxy, the above problem is solved.

And I also want to share another filter, this filter will disable Content-Security-Policy on all website, will prevent websites from blocking our local content.
Code:
SERVER-HEADER-FILTER: removecontentsecuritypolicy

[email protected]*@@i

The better way is we can parse Content-Security-Policy and add our local webserver's domain to it, but it is hard for me, but I think someone can do that.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cattleyavns for this post:
Faxopita

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something like “decentraleyes” for Privoxy… - cattleyavns - Jan. 15, 2017 03:00 PM