Thread Closed 
CloudFlare Enabled for prxbx.com
Jan. 28, 2015, 04:06 PM
CloudFlare Enabled for prxbx.com
Hi all,

I've just enabled CloudFlare for the entire prxbx.com domain, which requires the www subdomain to be used (so please update any filters you have for PrxBx)

Just to briefly list some of the benefits: faster page load times worldwide, increased security, and in the event of downtime, CloudFlare will automatically serve cached content. https://www.cloudflare.com/overview

If you notice any issues, please comment Smile! (e.g. those of you who use Tor/VPN)
Visit this user's website
Jan. 28, 2015, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: Jan. 28, 2015 06:56 PM by herbalist.)
RE: CloudFlare Enabled for prxbx.com
When attempting to access the forum via Tor, CloudFlare put up a captcha page. The captcha apparently comes from Google. I had all connections to Google IP ranges blocked. After I allowed the connections, the captcha was still not visible. Was not using Proxomitron or any other blocking extensions at the time. I don't know if they're requiring the captcha from all Tor exits or just certain ones.
Jan. 28, 2015, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: Jan. 28, 2015 07:30 PM by Kye-U.)
Thanks for testing! I've modified the security level slightly to not show the captcha checkpoint for Tor/VPN users as I do know the need for online anonymity and respect it Smile!

Can you please verify if it's working now for you? I've tested it via Tor on my end and it seems to work but I just want to make sure.
Jan. 28, 2015, 07:34 PM
Working good. Went straight through. Thanks.
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: Feb. 18, 2016 10:44 PM by Kye-U.)
Closing this thread as I've moved us from CloudFlare to Let's Encrypt for better SSL end-to-end encryption as well as better compatibility with Tor/VPNs.
Thread Closed