Temporary Downtime Cause
May. 30, 2014, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: May. 30, 2014 06:20 AM by Kye-U.)
Temporary Downtime Cause
Hi Folks,

We were down for around the past 6 hours because of a configuration change in the server. In combination with poor technical support from the hosting provider, I've decided to revert back to our original host, migrating all the latest posts and content over.

My apologies for any anxiety and inconvenience.
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
May. 31, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Temporary Downtime Cause
No worries here. I thought it could wait till you had time. Hope it didn't cost you any sleep.

It will probably take days before I get worried about you and release the Mizz again. Evil Look

Thank you for the forum and all. Thumbs Up
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JJoe for this post:
Kye-U
Jun. 02, 2014, 02:52 PM
Thank you! Regarding the last forum issue, it was due to the sessions table somehow requiring a Repair command being run on it. To remedy this automatically, I've set a scheduled job to repair the table every day at midnight Smile!

Just a head's up from my host:

Quote:We will be conducting maintenance that will impact network tomorrow, 3rd June 2014 between 6:00PM - 8:00PM EST.

Our BlackLotus network protection will be moved from Los Angeles to their new Ashburn scrubbing center. This should reduce latency and further improve the network.

Approximately 10-15 minutes of service impact is expected while routing protocols converge.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Jun. 04, 2014, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: Jun. 04, 2014 10:03 PM by JJoe.)
(Jun. 02, 2014 02:52 PM)Kye-U Wrote:  Regarding the last forum issue...

That's what the Mizz said. Smile!

BTW, have you fixed the "Contact Us" and "Contact Me" issues at the respective sites?
I received '550: user does not exist' errors for both.

Have fun
Jun. 09, 2014, 02:22 AM
(Jun. 04, 2014 10:02 PM)JJoe Wrote:  
(Jun. 02, 2014 02:52 PM)Kye-U Wrote:  Regarding the last forum issue...

That's what the Mizz said. Smile!

BTW, have you fixed the "Contact Us" and "Contact Me" issues at the respective sites?
I received '550: user does not exist' errors for both.

Have fun

Should now be fixed Smile!