New to Proxomitron
Aug. 01, 2004, 04:51 PM

Jaded_Goth;
Quote:My actual words were "Gimme twen'ee Rothmans, and we'll call it quits".

When the hell did Rothchilds grow up? I thought you wanted some candy, and I just knew liqour is better, so I made a simple substitution - what can I say? My bad. Sad

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Aug. 01, 2004, 04:53 PM

Jaded_Goth Wrote:@ProxRocks:ee-zee,tiger.LMAO.
Oops, did I get carried away?

If so, then like Eor, I walk away in shame with my fallen-off tail hanging in my mouth, thumb tack and all...

Of course, now I'm inclined to veer from the aforementioned political discourse of Machiavelli and the psychological innuendos of Freud to a more philosophical tone of Benjamin Hoff in the "Tao of Pooh" and the "Te of Piglet"...

Although, in doing so, I would only shed light on how truly eccentric I am...
And how Adrian Monk-like I am at times...

But all of that would be a "drift" from the topic at hand, now wouldn't it?
So I am inclined to ask once more - WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAIN?

I think I'm going to go polish my silverware now...
And alphabetize my pantry - I've been procrastinating it long enough...
Aug. 01, 2004, 04:59 PM

ProxRocks;

And here Jaded_Goth thought I was the only one who could get outta bed on the wrong side! Or perhaps somebody spiked your mescal last night, I dunno. [unsure]

All I know is, Kye-U is gonna start worrying about us, if we don't all settle down and play nice! Wink

Oddysey

Aug. 01, 2004, 05:36 PM

Kye-U is Canadian - I thought censorship was only an American thing?

I do apologize for "going over board" - somebody throw me a life raft...

But that apology is NOT a denial of distaste toward the shouting (notice his/her use of capital letters) of a_s_b telling each and every one of us to stop "drifing off topic"...

I've been on the forum since day one - and through four or five domain swaps... Kye-U knows me well enough to know that the distaste noted above is extremely rare on my part... And thusly, I'm quite confident he won't hold it against me...

I'll go back to bed now...
Aug. 01, 2004, 05:45 PM

ProxRocks Wrote:
Jaded_Goth Wrote:@ProxRocks:ee-zee,tiger.LMAO.
Oops, did I get carried away?

If so, then like Eor, I walk away in shame with my fallen-off tail hanging in my mouth, thumb tack and all...

Of course, now I'm inclined to veer from the aforementioned political discourse of Machiavelli and the psychological innuendos of Freud to a more philosophical tone of Benjamin Hoff in the "Tao of Pooh" and the "Te of Piglet"...

Although, in doing so, I would only shed light on how truly eccentric I am...
And how Adrian Monk-like I am at times...

But all of that would be a "drift" from the topic at hand, now wouldn't it?
So I am inclined to ask once more - WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAIN?

I think I'm going to go polish my silverware now...
And alphabetize my pantry - I've been procrastinating it long enough...
PHWOAR..I do love it when you talk intellectual like that,ProxRocks.

@Oddysey.Things are rather bawdy today,granted.I don't know what the barometric pressure is like over yonder,but I sense a storm brewing over here.There's an airlessness that's making me simmer...

To paraphrase Jimmy Cagney:"..more murders are committed at 92 degrees than any other temperature..over 92 it's too hot to move..but at just 92 PEOPLE GET IRRITABLE!!"

Kye-U's conduct is exemplary.I agree,we ought to take a leaf out of his book.There again,he's got a delete button,and shouldn't be afraid to use it when us oldsters get out of hand.Perhaps,behavioural problems come with age.

????,??,????`????,? _J_G_ ????,??,????`????,?
Aug. 01, 2004, 05:50 PM

Guys guys, it's alright to go a bit off-topic but...wow...it started going OT on the second page [offtopic]

I didn't want to delete/close this topic in case some of you may think then that I am running a jail here.

Yes I am Canadian, although I could be Communist (China), but I was born wholely on Canadian land.

ProxRocks, this has been a case of the "Xtremia-Driftingitus". A 3:1 ratio is pretty serious, 1.5:1 is average. Smile!

a_s_b, feel free to start a new topic if you'd like Smile!
Visit this user's website
Aug. 01, 2004, 05:57 PM

ProxRocks Wrote:
a_stupid_box Wrote:In the meantime, STOP DRIFTING MY TOPIC!!!

blah blah blah... I obviously missed the funny.
I replaced your long-winded post with a shorter one that more appropriate embodied what you were saying. You're welcome.

Please, ProxRocks, don't be my first victim. I sincerely prefer to unload on people who deserve it rather than someone who just made a simple misunderstanding. But if I have to, I will, and it won't be pretty. The shredded remains of my opponents usually fit nicely into a teacup.

Please don't take someone so serious who uses a moniker with "stupid" in it. Also, I find that reading the entire message -- rather than just a single line out-of-context -- reveals quite a bit of the intent. I suggest you try this.

I'll try being nicer when you try being smarter.
Aug. 01, 2004, 06:02 PM

Jaded_Goth Wrote:PHWOAR..I do love it when you talk intellectual like that,ProxRocks.
lol - hey now, let's keep this thing rated PG...

btw, i thought phwoar was spelled 'phwoah'...
regardless, I think someone needs a cold shower...

is there room for two? (doh! was that my 'out loud voice'? lol...)
Aug. 01, 2004, 06:17 PM

a_stupid_box Wrote:Please, ProxRocks, don't be my first victim. I sincerely prefer to unload on people who deserve it rather than someone who just made a simple misunderstanding.
Can agree with that...
If we were to take a vote on it, I vote to unload on Oddysey...

(just a poke in the side, Odd...)
[btw, foregoing the divergence of topical intent, this has been fun...]
Aug. 01, 2004, 06:37 PM

I was gonna declare this fred a mis-trial, and remand it back to the lower courts for dismissal with prejudice, until I saw this:
by Proxrocks Wrote:If we were to take a vote on it, I vote to unload on Oddysey...
So then, that's how it will be, is it?

Right-o. I'll just nip out for 'arf a mo', and get myself quite ready, if that's knickers with you. Inhaling half a can of Raid will do very nicely, I should think.

..... (deep sucking sound in the background) .....

All right now, chin up everyone! Let's take it from the top, shall we?

Oddysey

p.s. Seriously, Kye-U didn't just give a_s_b permission to start another topic. He "cordially invited" all of us to straighten up our collective act. You gotta admit, 3 to 1 is a pretty bad off-topic ratio. Besides, he invoked the cardinal rule - the proper smilie has been posted, so we'll just have to take our fun and games to another fred. Catch me if you can! Hahahaha! [lol]

Aug. 01, 2004, 06:39 PM

Oddysey Wrote:so we'll just have to take our fun and games to another fred. Catch me if you can! Hahahaha! [lol]
Oh no you don't... Pervert

*Runs and hurls myself, clutching your pink polkadot skirt*
Aug. 01, 2004, 06:41 PM

Kye-U;

What, you haven't gotten enough pink polka dots lately? :o Or is your SNES on the fritz? :P

Oddysey

Aug. 01, 2004, 06:54 PM

Humorous thread; rambling rhetoric and all. Big Teeth
Aug. 01, 2004, 06:59 PM

besafe;

That's right, show up for the party an hour late! Big Teeth Hmmm, maybe that's how you got your name!! [lol]

Oddysey

p.s. Sorry, a_s_b, but I don't think any of us can help it anymore. Even the SysAdmin has fallen prey to our silliness. Sigh. Smile!

Aug. 01, 2004, 09:11 PM

Oddysey Wrote:Right-o. I'll just nip out for 'arf a mo', and get myself quite ready, if that's knickers with you. ....we'll just have to take our fun and games to another fred. Catch me if you can! Hahahaha! [lol]
LOL!Bin wot-chin' Eastenders 'ave we,Dick Van Dyke?

????,??,????`????,? _J_G_ ????,??,????`????,?