Hi and goodbye
Sep. 11, 2011, 05:29 PM
Hi and goodbye
It is my time soon, and while I have the strength I wish to say goodbye.

Cronical Post Traumtic Stress Syndrome took a bite of my strenght, 5-double heart bypas took another bite. Diabetes, Tinnitus, broken back, knee, maxilla, foot etc. ect. all took some, but not so much. Cancer is winning at the moment.

So I wish you all the very best in the future. I think I am on my way to where Proxomitron is not needed, or who kows Pervert

Best wishes to all
Arne
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Sep. 11, 2011, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: Sep. 11, 2011 07:35 PM by lnminente.)
RE: Hi and goodbye
I hope you all the best Arne, we enjoyed our life trying to make things better. I wish i could write a filter to keep out that "malware" and i really appreciate your work and your efforts for joining the old forum here. My best wishes my old friend
-Nico
Sep. 11, 2011, 08:08 PM
Thank you for sharing your talents, time, money, and this news...

I hope that things are not as bad as you think they are.
Ask that you try to be optimistic and retain hope.
Cancer does not always win.

Best wishes
Sep. 11, 2011, 10:54 PM
All the best buddy, I'll do a prayer, retain hope,
in the end, all is good for any of us.
Sep. 12, 2011, 03:20 PM
Goodbye is to give opportunity to say Hi when meet again. Retain hope and best wishes.
Sep. 12, 2011, 05:54 PM
So long old friend. I got started with Proxomitron on your site a lot of years ago. It is never as bad as it may seem ; hang in there . Ralph
Sep. 18, 2011, 11:37 AM
Just found out, sorry to hear the bad news. Wish you a lot of strength in these moments. You've been a great help. You made a difference. And I'm sure you'll do the same in the next life.
Sep. 26, 2011, 03:05 AM
Take care Arne, keep fighting.
Sep. 27, 2011, 09:35 AM
Hello Arne,

Very sorry to just hear about your serious health problems.

Wishing you a lot of strength and thank you for all your appreciated efforts!

All the best.
Oct. 09, 2011, 02:21 AM
(Sep. 11, 2011 05:29 PM)Arne Wrote:  It is my time soon, and while I have the strength I wish to say goodbye.

Cronical Post Traumtic Stress Syndrome took a bite of my strenght, 5-double heart bypas took another bite. Diabetes, Tinnitus, broken back, knee, maxilla, foot etc. ect. all took some, but not so much. Cancer is winning at the moment.

So I wish you all the very best in the future. I think I am on my way to where Proxomitron is not needed, or who kows Pervert

Best wishes to all
Arne

I just found this site and this is one of the first posts I saw. I don't know you, but your post touched me. You sound like a strong and well grounded person. I would also imagine that being an administrator on this site means your are also a person who generously gives to others.

I would like to thank you for what you have done here, and much like Scott's work, you probably don't realize how many people's lives you've touched in a positive way.

In any event, you will be in my prayers.
Oct. 09, 2011, 02:12 PM
Your post touched me too. I wished we could have meet under better circumstances.

Whether you come out into the sunshine or out into the Light, your journey never ends. There's always hope... stay posititive and know that others are praying for your well being.
Oct. 22, 2011, 01:55 PM
altosax Wrote:i'm still reading and lurking message about proxomitron in various forums and lists, but never would have read about this sad news.
i was not with arne when he had that controversy with scott that old proxo users remember, but i'm with arne now and think he will appreciate old friends proximity.
altosax

I emailed altosax and have received an email from him asking me to post for him.

JJoe
Oct. 29, 2011, 01:49 AM
Arne GOD bless you,he's the only one who can cure you,
i wish you the very best,don't loose faith
Dec. 08, 2011, 11:47 PM
Arne,

I started my Proxomitron adventure after stumbling onto The Official Proxomitron Forums near the millenium, and I can saw you've definitely improved my life, including countless others by providing a medium to discuss Proxomitron.

I wish you strength and good health. I've been travelling around and job hunting, so I apologize for the delayed post. My friend just recently beat cancer, so it is beatable.

My prayers are with you.
Visit this user's website
Jan. 05, 2012, 03:45 AM
Apology for not seeing this post sooner, Arne. As a cancer survivor, there is always a good chance to beat it. Stay positive and strong.