Happy Holidays to Everyone!
Dec. 23, 2010, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: Dec. 23, 2010 06:58 AM by Kye-U.)
Happy Holidays to Everyone!
I finally have some time to breathe, so I've updated the forum software, worked a bit more on my ASF filters, and of course, I'm still paying the bills Smile! (like I said before, PrxBx.com has a long future) I'm still completing my undergraduate degree; will be (hopefully) graduating this upcoming April.

Anyways, I'd like to wish you and your families a wonderful and relaxing holiday (2011 is almost upon us as well!) Cheers
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Dec. 23, 2010, 08:38 PM
RE: Happy Holidays to Everyone!
Thank you, Kye-U. That's very kind of you. You have a wonderful Christmas too. And let us not forget the reason for the season is that Jesus, the Son of God was born to take away the sins of the world. "Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth, peace and good will toward men." Luke 2:14

PS, my favorite Christmas song.

John Berry - O Holy Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQDPo32DwbI

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Dec. 25, 2010, 11:59 PM
Happy Christmas and New Year to you Kye-U, many thanks for keeping the forum up. I've been using Proxo for over 10 years and never go online without it.
Dec. 27, 2010, 09:25 AM
Kye-U;

And the same to you, pardner! Big Teeth

Time sure passes, all too quickly. Seems like just a week ago, mayhaps two of 'em, that you were so excited to be graduating from High School. Wishing you all the best in your studies and your tests....

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Dec. 28, 2010, 10:52 AM
Gee Kye-U, like Oddysey says it seems like just a few months ago you were graduating from high school...and now college! Congrats on your upcoming graduation and lots of good luck for your exams leading up to that day.

Mahalo a nui loa for all you have done and continue to do for the Proxomitron community. I have not forgotten your awesome pledge in Scott's memory, for all of us who use and love Proxo, that this site will not be forgotten by you but always here and maintained for us to gather at. That is awesome.

Much Aloha. Long live Proxo and this site!
Dec. 29, 2010, 01:15 AM
Happy holidays fellow users !Smile!