Latest config and Wunderground.com main page
Jul. 20, 2009, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: Jul. 20, 2009 12:13 PM by jp10558.)
Latest config and Wunderground.com main page
I'm using Opera 9.64 and the latest Sidki set. I've tried setting the bypass list to http://www.wunderground.com but no joy.
Go to wunderground.com, and enter any zipcode for conditions. Ever since the latest update,it stretches the "current conditions" over to the right, and doesn't show the 5 day forecast... Manually bypassing proxomitron from the tray icon and reloading shows as expected...

Any ideas to fix this?
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jul. 21, 2009, 01:56 AM
RE: Latest config and Wunderground.com main page
I haven't tried Opera 9.64 but that site works well under latest Opera 10 build 1643 with prox-config-sidki-2009-05-24-alpha4.
Jul. 21, 2009, 03:19 AM
Opera 9.64 + Alpha 4 = Everything seems OK.

Try to load sidki_2009-05-24.ptron, clear the cache, restart the browser, and try again. Maybe it's something you added/changed.
Jul. 21, 2009, 01:28 PM
Hmmm, I loaded it, but I did set it to Advanced Mode... It's on two different PCs, same effects.
Jul. 21, 2009, 03:30 PM
Oops!... I really meant sidki_oob.ptron

Load that one... clear the cache, reload opera.

If it renders properly, then you probably have some Exceptions-U additions conflicting, OR some other filter in your config that you forgot about (in this case, simply comparing the two might give you a clue about what's going on).

BTW, I also tried in Advanced mode and wunderground is rendering ok.
Jul. 21, 2009, 05:11 PM
Scroll down and hit the up/down icon in the "Local News" title bar. This will contract that content section and not load the data when you come back to the page. Hit refresh and the page should render fine. It's being looked into on their end.
Jul. 22, 2009, 11:00 AM
Thanks Thelonius - that fixed it for me!