[sidki alpha 2] - Google Autocomplete
Jun. 12, 2009, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: Jun. 12, 2009 11:18 PM by ProxRocks.)
[sidki alpha 2] - Google Autocomplete
Im using the Alpha 2 set and having bother with google autocomplete. every time I browse away from google and go back I have to click the autocomplete button again. Is this a bug or just me??

Regards
Scoop

Kind Regards

Scoop
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jun. 12, 2009, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: Jun. 12, 2009 02:47 PM by lnminente.)
RE: Google Autocomplete
Clicked in report: maybe not right thread
Jun. 12, 2009, 11:20 PM
RE: Google Autocomplete
(Jun. 12, 2009 02:47 PM)lnminente Wrote:  Clicked in report: maybe not right thread

i renamed instead of following the report suggestion to move...
instead of jumping the gun (again), i'd like to always get sidki's opinion first (for sidki threads)...
Jun. 13, 2009, 01:43 AM
RE: [sidki alpha 2] - Google Autocomplete
It was nothing, you was thinking all of us would see that code in a bad way and tried to help, and Sidki should think now his thread would be more difficult to follow, so also trying to help to people wich dont realise now there is a line break. Just only different oppinions, an thats why we use Proxomitron to surf in our different way Wink

Speaking about my reporting, when people wants to have an answer they have to know it needs some work from the one who will write it. When i see the one who asked wrote it in 5 seconds from his need/head to his post I try to dont waste my precious time in answering...I am a very bad person i know hehehe Wink
Jun. 13, 2009, 03:16 PM
RE: [sidki alpha 2] - Google Autocomplete
There was a poll about how to handle Google Suggest a.k.a Autocomplete:
http://prxbx.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1289
Jun. 13, 2009, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: Jun. 13, 2009 11:43 PM by scoop.)
Shy RE: [sidki alpha 2] - Google Autocomplete
(Jun. 13, 2009 03:16 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  There was a poll about how to handle Google Suggest a.k.a Autocomplete:
http://prxbx.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1289

Yes apologiesD'oh!D'oh! Just spotted that thread! With Stupid

Kind Regards

Scoop