Prox Menu: Show xx CSS
Apr. 26, 2009, 01:40 AM
RE: Prox Menu: Show xx CSS
(Apr. 25, 2009 09:54 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  Someone please try in IE8.
I tried on the cbc and yahoo links. All worked well! Smile!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Apr. 26, 2009, 02:03 AM
Great!
Apr. 26, 2009, 02:16 AM
working here also...
Apr. 26, 2009, 02:38 AM
"kind of" related, sort of...

how would this be rewritten so that the show xx css will show it also?

Code:
Name = "Header Top Inject: User CSS - Toggle Flash Resize {z12} (modified) [add]"
Active = TRUE
URL = "$TYPE(htm)"
Limit = 16
Match = "(^(^<ProxHdrTop>))$STOP()"
Replace = "<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="http://local.ptron/My_HTML/z12_HTML/tfr-mod.css" />\r\n"
Apr. 26, 2009, 03:09 AM
I don't understand the question. That style sheet should get displayed as is.
Apr. 26, 2009, 11:28 AM
oh, in that case i do have a problem in IE8, 'cause that one doesn't get displayed...

i see that it does display in Opera@USB 9.64 and in Portable Firefox 3.0.9...
Apr. 26, 2009, 01:05 PM
Maybe you can do some troubleshooting on your own. Confirming in another browser is usually the first thing. Wink

Now that you know it's IE, you could see if other Proxomitron user style sheets are displayed. The example site is http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/ .
Then you could check if the CSS gets actually loaded, by adding an obvious rule like "div {color:red!important;}", or similar.
Or if it works if you use a relative path: "/local.ptron/http://..." (it will be redirected by the config).

Etc...
Apr. 26, 2009, 03:16 PM
(Apr. 26, 2009 01:05 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  Now that you know it's IE, you could see if other Proxomitron user style sheets are displayed. The example site is http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/ .

i did check that site, as it was the only "out-of-box" susercss keyword (sorry, should have mentioned it previously)...

all is fine with that user-css, it displays as expected...

i'll do some diggin' and see if i can find out anything (give me a few days, yard work and all...)
May. 02, 2009, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: May. 02, 2009 04:05 PM by sidki3003.)
===
Changes in this update:
- Reduce cases where the JavaScript Shell fails to access the current document.
- Fix JavaScript Shell layout for Opera.
- Account for Opera 10's same origin policy (hopefully).
- Fixes for IE: Relative script/CSS paths when "document.domain" was changed, paths with trailing spaces, some download dialogs.

In IE all external style sheets and scripts which are directly accessible will get a light blue background (partly implemented before). W3C browsers should always show this iframe background color.

This version also displays Proxomitron's own style sheets while in debug mode.
It's virtually the only way to see them, because they are compiled from fragments on the fly (depending on browser and chosen settings). Currently there's just one default Proxomitron style sheet. In a possible future config the Proxomitron menu styles will be split from the general CSS and only loaded once the menu is invoked.

To have all required changes in one post, here are all modified header filters. Only two are fresh updates.

Code:
[HTTP headers]
In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "! * 1 Scan General List - Set Keywords     9.05.02 [sd fx] (d.r) (Out)"
URL = "$SET(cfg=2009-02-13)$SET(hPrefix=\x)$SET(flag=.)$SET(volat=.)([^/]+/|)local.ptron/(sidki_h_[a-z0-9-]+/(dummy.js\??|css/dummy.css(\??|prox\??$FILTER(1)))|$SET(0=.a_web))$SET(keyword=\0.a_headers.s_ptron.i_cache:2.)|$SET(keyword=.)$TST(hPrefix)+{0,1}([a-z]+-px-.)+$LST(IncludeExclude)$SET(keyword=.\0)$SET(flag=.\1)$SET(1=$TST(flag=(.?*)\2) : Flag: \2)$LOG(RGET $DTM(c) : Keywords (List): $GET(keyword)\1)"

In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "! : Redir: Delayed - /local.ptron/     9.04.17 [mona sd] (d.r) (Out) TEST"
URL = "($TST(hRdir=\0)|\0)&$TST(\0=[^/]+/local.ptron/((sidki_h*)\1$SET(2=http://local.ptron/\1)|$SET(keyword=.s_flag.)$SET(flag=.cookie_b:2.)\2))&$SET(hRdir=\2)"

In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "! : Redir: Delayed - Prox Query Strings II     9.04.30 [sd] (d.r) (Out)"
URL = "($TST(hRdir=\0)|\0)&$TST(\0=\1\?prx-(sniff:(proxov$TST(\1=((*.(css|json|js|vbs))\#prox)+\#)$SET(1=\@)$SET(2=Override)$SET(3=plain)$SET(flag=$TST(flag=(^*.cookie_)\6)\6cookie_b:1.)|$SET(2=Sniffer)\3)\&prx-$SET(hRealCT=\2: text/\3)|)ref:(\4(\?prx-*|#*)\5|\4))&$SET(hPrevRef=\4)$SET(hRdir=\1\5)"

In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "! : Redir: Final Redirect     9.04.17 [sd] (d.r) (Out) TEST"
URL = "$TST(hRdir=\1)&$TST(\1=https+://&\2)|$URL(\0://)$SET(2=\0://\1)&$RDIR(\2)$LOG(RGET $DTM(c) : Final Redirect: \2)$SET(hRdir=)"

And again:
! : Redir: . /local.ptron/ to Offsite Location becomes obsolete -> Uncheck.
After merging, disabling the respective previous filter versions, and saving, do "Configure -> OK -> Save -> Reload" three times.

edit: Fixed a filter to have it run with the OOB config.

Attached File(s)
.zip  prox-menu_5-02.zip (Size: 17.23 KB / Downloads: 658)
May. 03, 2009, 12:58 PM
(Apr. 26, 2009 01:05 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  Or if it works if you use a relative path: "/local.ptron/http://..." (it will be redirected by the config).

apologies for the "A.D.D. moment"...

i finally got around to digging deeper into why a User CSS and a User JS Code (both pertaining to 'toggle flash resize') wasn't displaying for me...

and it figures i was making it harder than it was supposed to be, lol...
i was attempting code changes in the proxjs-x-menu.js's "mlScripts" and "mlCss" functions (have now reverted back to the 5-02)...

it turns out that the relative path /local.ptron/ fix fixes both the CSS and the JS import...

Cool!!! (and sorry for not getting back to this check before now...)
May. 03, 2009, 01:13 PM
(Apr. 18, 2009 10:57 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  Recently, ddandyy posted a "Show All CSSs" mod for the Prox menu.

ddandyy is also using a "Show All Imgs" in his Prox Menu...
i can't d/l his .zip 'cause the JavaEye site is asking for what "looks like" a login...

could you post the "Show All Imgs" code for us to fiddle with out of curiosity?
May. 03, 2009, 02:39 PM
(May. 03, 2009 12:58 PM)ProxRocks Wrote:  it turns out that the relative path /local.ptron/ fix fixes both the CSS and the JS import...

Cool!!! (and sorry for not getting back to this check before now...)

Good! And no problem, it doesn't look like there's anything to fix here on my part.
May. 03, 2009, 02:43 PM
(May. 03, 2009 01:13 PM)ProxRocks Wrote:  could you post the "Show All Imgs" code for us to fiddle with out of curiosity?

It's attached (proxjs-x-menu.zip) to this post:
http://forum.proxomitron.cn/viewtopic.ph...t=152#p914
May. 08, 2009, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: May. 08, 2009 03:00 PM by sidki3003.)
This is the last version that will work with the current public config.

CSS display:
- Display XML style sheets (in Opera, or if filtering application/xhtml+xml as is in other W3C browsers).
- Fix a few bugs that could break menu display under certain conditions.
- IE: Show redirected style sheets (also requires below updated filter).

"DOM Source" display:
- Code speed up.
- Show html attributes and doctype (Firefox, Opera 10, Chrome).
- Convert high ASCII chars into HTML entities.
- Some more extra styles on top of Proxomitron's ViewSrc.css (essential tags, scripts, styles, comments outside scripts/styles).

Other:
- Fix delayed styling in Firefox for large pages.
- Validate all menu popups as well as the JS Shell window with W3C's SGML parser.
- Scattered changes.

Below updates also require the previously posted header filters.

Code:
[HTTP headers]
In = TRUE
Out = FALSE
Key = "Location: 1 Fix acc. to Content-Type Variable     9.05.04 [sd] (d.1) (In)"
URL = "$TST(hRealCT=(Override|Source):*)"
Match = "?&$TST(hRealCT=\3: \4)([^/.]+//(\0&*/|$SET(5=/))|$LST(URL-Expander)\5)&\1&($TST(\4=text/javascript)(^$TST((\0\5)=$LST(Mem-ScriptSrc)))$ADDLST(Mem-ScriptSrc,$WESC(\0\5)(^?))|$TST(\4=text/css)(^$TST((\0\5)=$LST(Mem-StyleSrc)))$ADDLST(Mem-StyleSrc,$WESC(\0\5)(^?))|$TST(\3=Override)$SET(2=?prx-sniff:proxov&prx-ref:)($TST(hOrigUA=*msie(^*opera)*)(*.(cs|j)s)\6(^[a-z0-9-])$SET(1=\6prox\7)\7|)|)$SET(a=)&($TST(volat=*.log:2*)$ADDLST(Log-Main,[$DTM(d T)]\tHDR_In Location Source \4 \t\1 \tRef: $GET(hOrigRef) URL: \u)|)"
Replace = "\1\2"

Can someone please attach the copied DOM Source of this page, as seen by IE8? (If possible, same thing for Safari.)

edit 3 PM GMT: Attachment replaced to fix styling of menu buttons in the OOB config.

Attached File(s)
.zip  prox-menu_5-08.zip (Size: 17.82 KB / Downloads: 573)
May. 08, 2009, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: May. 08, 2009 04:22 PM by ProxRocks.)
(May. 08, 2009 02:28 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  Can someone please attach the copied DOM Source of this page, as seen by IE8?

see attached...

edit: ps - that was the default save-as "type", i'm assuming that's what you are looking for...
(IE8-shell, safe to assume that the DOM Source is the same, right?)

Attached File(s)
.zip  temp.zip (Size: 6.73 KB / Downloads: 553)