Left click problem
Feb. 25, 2009, 01:44 PM
RE: Left click problem
IE7 shell (GreenBrowser), didn't see the empty menu on http://kittystiger.blogspot.com/.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Feb. 25, 2009, 01:55 PM
Assuming that this was with posted CSS version -- Thanks Smile!
Feb. 25, 2009, 02:15 PM
i checked that site (IE7 shells) with the posted .css and confirmed, no blank menu...

went to random sites and couldn't find a blank menu (though i suspect they aren't easy to come by)...

i've reverted back to the original .css...
not sure which is the "preferred" .css...
Feb. 25, 2009, 02:25 PM
Good!

(Feb. 25, 2009 02:15 PM)ProxRocks Wrote:  not sure which is the "preferred" .css...

In that case i'd say the posted version. Only difference is removal of the rule that caused OZO's problem.
Feb. 26, 2009, 02:43 AM
In deed, I didn't see blank menu on that site with either the original css or the posted version.
Jun. 27, 2009, 07:11 AM
It looks like the latest update 06-06 misses that fix. Please include it in a next release.
Jun. 27, 2009, 09:05 AM
I didn't check but i'm positive that it's fixed in a possible future release.

After each config release the further path is splitting into a branch and the trunk.
Updates belong to the branch (dead end). For updates i heavily rely on people telling me what to include (in time).
Alpha 3 is the precursor of the next config (trunk).
Sep. 07, 2009, 12:40 PM
Hi. Brand new Proxomitron user here, early stages of figuring it all out. Using Sidki's latest config file, with the update. Win XP, SP3, and using Internet Explorer 6 (old version, because my accounting software, QuickBooks, uses Explorer for some internal updating stuff, and QB has a bug with version 7 that broke the internal usage, maybe I'll be able to get a work-around by using Proxo, so I can use higher versions of ie, which would be awesome)...

Anyway... I've been trying to find the menu page that was originally being mentioned at the beginning of this thread, and for the life of me, can't figure out how to access it at all. To me, it sounds like I would left-click on a web page, and the menu would pop up. That doesn't happen for me.

Thinking... hmmmm.... I haven't re-set any of the security settings I had set via the Tools/Internet Options menu of ie6 since I have started using Proxomitron, wondering if there are any settings there in ie6 that would keep the Proxomitron menu from activating (or am I just completely mis-understanding something here???).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated....

"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown." - Woody Allen
Sep. 07, 2009, 03:17 PM
(Sep. 07, 2009 12:40 PM)ral77 Wrote:  Anyway... I've been trying to find the menu page that was originally being mentioned at the beginning of this thread, and for the life of me, can't figure out how to access it at all. To me, it sounds like I would left-click on a web page, and the menu would pop up. That doesn't happen for me.

If the feature is enabled,
Left clicking on the web page should cause a 'triangle inside a circle' icon to appear.
The menu should appear when the mouse is over the icon.

http://prxbx.com/forums/attachment.php?aid=316
http://prxbx.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid11481

HTH