Bypass Download Countdown Timers [ku]
Apr. 24, 2008, 05:04 AM
Bypass Download Countdown Timers [ku]
Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Bypass Download Countdown Timers [ku] 01102009"
Active = TRUE
URL = "($TYPE(htm)|$TYPE(js))[^/]++(share|host|file|load|picshome|gamershell)[^/]++/"
Limit = 40
Match = "\( (([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\0 (>(=|))\1 (0)\2|(0)\0 (<(=|))\1 ([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\2) \)$SET(9=(1 == 0) /* was: \0 \1 \2 */)"
        "|\( (([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\0 (<=|==)\1 ([#0:*])\2|([#0:*])\0 (>=|==)\1 ([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\2) \)$SET(9=(0 == 0) /* was: \0 \1 \2 */)"
        "|(\{link\+=link_enc\[i\];\})\0$SET(9=\0document.getElementById("download").innerHTML="<a href=" + link + ">Download here!</a>";abort;)"
        "|setTimeout\($AV((showDirectLink)\1\(\)), [0-9]+\);$SET(9=setTimeout('\1()', 0);)"
        "|disabled=("|)\3true("|)\4$SET(9=disabled=\3false\4)"
Replace = "\9"

This will remove any counting down systems on free download hosts via primarily the usage of "logic bombs": changing a logic operator ((0 == 0) for always true, (1 == 0) for always false). The first two lines of this filter are the star lines in this filter; you will find that they simply do wonders in terms of "confusing" the countdown timers on free file hosts! Cool

A supplementary match/replace of the disabled="true" attribute in CSS and HTML will prevent any download buttons being disabled. (e.g.: uploaded.to)

Some sites encode the link, so the last line in the Matching Expressions section prematurely prints the Javascript variable (specifically for zShare.net, but may also work on other sites, if they use the same code as zShare.net).

Supported sites:

zshare.net, depositfiles.com, netload.in, easy-share.com, paid4share.net, picshome.com, 4filehosting.com, fastuploading.com, fileinsanity.com, uploaded.to, and much, much more...

Please post if it breaks any pages or if you come across a free file host that has a timer countdown intact! (I predict that any host that has it intact encodes it in some way, like zShare.net)

Notes:

-This filter does not remove the captcha form; it merely removes the countdown
-Rapidshare and Megaupload (and possibly other hosts) use server-side countdown scripts, so you must wait the full time for your download to be generated

Example:

Before:

Code:
<script language="Javascript">
x237=5;
function countdown()
{
if ((0 <= 100) || (0 > 0))
{
  x237--;
  if(x237 == 0)
  {
document.getElementById("dl").innerHTML = '<input type="submit" value="Download File Now" onClick="window.location=\'http://www.rapidupload.eu/download2.php?a=......\'">';
  }
  if(x237 > 0)
  {
document.getElementById("dl").innerHTML = 'Download Ticket reserved<br>Please wait <font color=#FF0000><b> '+x237+'</b></font> seconds...';
   setTimeout('countdown()',1000);
  }
}
}
countdown();
</script>

After:

Code:
<script language="Javascript">
x278=5;
function countdown()
{
if ((0 <= 100) || (0 > 0))
{
  x278--;
  if(0 == 0) /* was:  x278 ==  0 */
  {
document.getElementById("dl").innerHTML = '<input type="submit" value="Download File Now" onClick="window.location=\'http://www.rapidupload.eu/download2.php?a=......\'">';
  }
  if(1 == 0) /* was: x278 > 0 */
  {
document.getElementById("dl").innerHTML = 'Download Ticket reserved<br>Please wait <font color=#FF0000><b> '+x278+'</b></font> seconds...';
   setTimeout('countdown()',1000);
  }
}
}
countdown();
</script>

Old versions:

Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Bypass Download Countdown Timers [ku] 08072008"
Active = TRUE
URL = "($TYPE(htm)|$TYPE(js))"
Limit = 40
Match = "\( (([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\0 (>(=|))\1 (0)\2|(0)\0 (<(=|))\1 ([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\2) \)$SET(9=(1 == 0) /* was: \0 \1 \2 */)"
        "|\( (([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\0 (<=|==)\1 (0)\2|(0)\0 (>=|==)\1 ([a-z_]([a-z0-9_]+|))\2) \)$SET(9=(0 == 0) /* was: \0 \1 \2 */)"
        "|disabled=("|)true("|)$SET(9=disabled=false)"
        "|(\{link\+=link_enc\[i\];\})\0$SET(9=\0document.getElementById("download").innerHTML="<a href=" + link + ">Download here!</a>";abort;)"
        "|setTimeout\($AV((showDirectLink)\1\(\)), [0-9]+\);$SET(9=setTimeout('\1()', 0);)"
Replace = "\9"
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jul. 14, 2008, 01:06 PM
RE: Bypass Download Countdown Timers [ku]
A couple of points about this filter;

Can you add a version number for the filter like Sidki's filters use, this would make it a lot easier to tell whether it's updated and which version we're looking at. I'm thinking of the thread on CastleCops especially which has several versions.

Is it possible to make this work for GamersHell.com as well ? I made my own filter for GamersHell but consolidating the two would be preferable.
Quote this message in a reply
Aug. 06, 2008, 07:51 PM
Hi, I created a filter for Megaupload, but I honestly don't know why it ain't working, I lowered the time-out from 46 to 3, so *why* does this not work ?
I don't understand.D'oh!

Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Megaupload : Lower download timeout"
Active = TRUE
URL = "www.megaupload.com"
Bounds = "<script language="Javascript"*46"
Limit = 256
Match = "<script language="Javascript">"
        "\sx(*)\1=46"
Replace = "<script language="Javascript">\r\n"
          "x\1=3"

... it indeed starts to count down from 3, but when I click the download button, I don't get my file.Sad

I tested it here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VKPFO80F
Aug. 07, 2008, 11:08 PM
deepcut, I've updated the filter to work on GamersHell as well (and added a timestamp in the filter name). The filter can be updated to work with other sites that use a similar countdown method, by modifying:

setTimeout\($AV((showDirectLink)\1\(\)) <= change the bolded part to (showDirectLink|functionname#2|functionname#3)

Toppy, that is because MegaUpload (and Rapidshare) generate the download file only after the time has passed by. If you try to download it before the time has passed, you will likely get a 404 error. It's a server-side script that, unfortunately, escapes the reach of Proxomitron.
Aug. 08, 2008, 12:08 AM
(Aug. 07, 2008 11:08 PM)Kye-U Wrote:  Toppy, that is because MegaUpload (and Rapidshare) generate the download file only after the time has passed by. If you try to download it before the time has passed, you will likely get a 404 error. It's a server-side script that, unfortunately, escapes the reach of Proxomitron.

OK, I understand, thanks for explaining though.

P.S. I wholeheartedly hope that this forum become the new 'Place to be" for anything Proxomitron related, I really hope such a great tool and it's admirers wont all "disappear" from the internet.Cheers
Oct. 29, 2008, 10:41 PM
Hi Kye-U,

Just chime in to tell that this filter will render phpBB functions defective.
For example on forums below, you cannot click the upright "font-size" icon,
it will break the styleswitcher.js file apart, rendering the forums with huge fonts and not able to switch between font-sizes.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38
http://codecs.freeforums.org/
http://www.martau.com/forums/
Jan. 11, 2009, 02:35 AM
I've updated the filter to reduce the number of false positives.