Second-Tier Name Missing From Hierarchy Bar
Feb. 15, 2006, 04:15 PM
Second-Tier Name Missing From Hierarchy Bar
Kye-U;

For some time I've had this itch that something isn't quite right when viewing a message. I finally nailed it down this morning, after what, maybe two years? Crazy

When I see the Hierarchy bar at the top of a thread, it shows the following:
Code:
The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum -> About this Forum
or whatever thread I happen to be in. That's fine, until I get to something like this:
Code:
The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum -> General Discussion
"Hey", I suddenly thought" (with the speed of a fresh caffeine buzz), aren't there no less than three (3) topics named General Discussion"? OOOPS! Mad with Teeth

As you can see, the Hierarchy bar is missing the second tier name. Sure, I can figure out where I'm at, or I can "just remember it", but it would be nice to be able to just glance up and know where I'm at. Besides, there is another handy feature of the Hierarchy bar, and that is, the individual names are also links. So it comes about that if I go to the top level in order to see the other sub-forums within a grouping, I end up at the very top, and have to scroll down. Yes, I can do that, but it would be a bit quicker, and less distracting, to just go directly to that sub-forum, wouldn't it? Wink

Your call, Oh Fearless Leader! Rocker

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Second-Tier Name Missing From Hierarchy Bar - Oddysey - Feb. 15, 2006 04:15 PM