Spy Sweeper
Oct. 03, 2004, 06:56 PM

ProxRocks;
Quote:I must have missed a post or something ....
No, you didn't miss a post. I prefer to think of sarcasm as a form of humor. That's how I saw your first reply - a mere jape. I also chose to think that mozerd didn't stop to read between the lines, that he just took it literally, and responded as he felt appropriate. That's when I stepped in (butted in?) with my feeble attempt to parlay some peace in the land.

And since we're all about exposing ourselves over the innernet, I also have never smoked, drank, or done other nasty stuff to my body*. According to the cardiologist, that was what gave me a fighting chance back in 2001, when my heart went on strike. It was all due to bad diet. Since then, I've stopped eating crap, in addition to the above, so I guess you'd almost have to call me a "see no evil, speak no evil, have no fun" kinda guy. [lol] But since the next time I renew my driver's licence, I'll also have to sign up for Medicare, I guess I'm not doing too bad. For an old fart, that is! :P

Let the hilarity ensue! Cheers

Oddysey

* It was either too expensive, too foul tasting/smelling, or took too long to recover. But don't think I like being lily-white! <_< That was the only option left to me. Sad Wink

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - mozerd - Sep. 29, 2004, 09:11 PM
[] - Shea - Sep. 29, 2004, 09:55 PM
[] - besafe - Sep. 30, 2004, 12:00 AM
[] - ProxRocks - Sep. 30, 2004, 05:47 PM
[] - mozerd - Oct. 02, 2004, 10:31 AM
[] - ProxRocks - Oct. 02, 2004, 02:57 PM
[] - Oddysey - Oct. 03, 2004, 05:17 AM
[] - ProxRocks - Oct. 03, 2004, 03:40 PM
[] - Oddysey - Oct. 03, 2004 06:56 PM