Proxomitron Reborn installation question
Feb. 25, 2020, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: Feb. 25, 2020 11:33 PM by Anno Domini.)
RE: Proxomitron Reborn installation question
(Feb. 25, 2020 04:25 AM)JJoe Wrote:  Next is a browser or profile that has not been setup for the Proxomitron, if you trust the profiles to be well segregated.

You gave a lot of helpful advice, JJoe. I snipped the above option because I think that's the one I will take. I have several versions of Firefox installed. They're different versions of Firefox with their own seperate profiles. I think I will pick one version of Firefox and I won't set it up for Proxomitron. I will leave it stock and if I have to login into banking or something like that, I can use that profile and Proxomitron will have nothing to do with it. I actually don't do online banking, or do online transactions. I prefer to physically go to the bank, but this is good information to have and I’m grateful for your help. Thank you for all you do. I appreciate it immensely.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proxomitron Reborn installation question - Anno Domini - Feb. 25, 2020 11:24 PM