Adapting proxo 4.5 to the latest OpenSSL DLLs
Dec. 27, 2015, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: Apr. 02, 2024 04:51 AM by amy.)
RE: Adapting proxo 4.5 to the latest OpenSSL DLLs
Happy holidays, I come bearing new OpenSSL DLLs! 1.0.1q Big Teeth
(Mar. 27, 2015 03:58 AM)herbalist Wrote:  I suspect that maintaining compatibility with OpenSSL may prove to be the equivalent of chasing a moving target.
Proxomitron doesn't use much of OpenSSL functionality and all of the 1.0.x versions should be usable without modifying it. The patches to it that I've posted are just to add some new useful functionality, and to change from 0.9.8x to 1.0.x. I also have a script that downloads the latest 1.0.1x release, configures it and applies any bugfixes (currently just the Opera 9.x OCSP nonce handling), then compiles, so updating OpenSSL is easy.

I'm currently testing a patch that shows the complete certificate chain of the server, which will make it easier to troubleshoot some problems.

Also, if you're looking for a certs.pem you can use the cacert.pem from http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html (you'll have to rename it to certs.pem for Proxomitron to load it), this is the same set of certificates that Firefox has.

Attached File(s)
.zip  Proxo_OpenSSL_101Q_DLLs.zip (Size: 728.43 KB / Downloads: 2176)
.zip  Proxo_OpenSSL_309_libcrypto.7z.zip (Size: 937.87 KB / Downloads: 32)
.zip  Proxo_OpenSSL_309_libssl.7z.zip (Size: 144.49 KB / Downloads: 32)
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to amy for this post:
usr, chatterer, whenever, cattleyavns, fpout, thomasmo, TheScaryGuy, DullFace, defconnect

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adapting proxo 4.5 to the latest OpenSSL DLLs - amy - Dec. 27, 2015 12:27 PM