How to import Bfilter to Qt Creator or Kdevelop?
Sep. 18, 2010, 03:55 PM
How to import Bfilter to Qt Creator or Kdevelop?
Hi jart,

first of all I want to thank you for this brilliant piece of software! The heuristic is fantastic and removes all of the unwanted content from websites. Great work!

Since development of Bfilter is stopped for a while, I want to update Boost and the js-engine, both are outdated. No problem here but I also tried to import Bfilter in my favourite ide - Qt Creator. Qt Creator is mainly for Qt programs but it can import CMake projects. The wizard tells me that there is no cbp file and CMake must be executed to create it. But this fails with the message: "CMake build system is not yet ready for UNIX builds. Use autoconf-based system instead."

So I have installed Kdevelop 4 but it can also only import CMake projects. Importing the project will work but I can't compiling it, it throw the same error message above and I found no way to configure this in Kdevelop.

Can you give me a hint how I can import Bfilter? I have unfortunately only knowledge with qmake projects.

Thank you!
Regards
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to import Bfilter to Qt Creator or Kdevelop? - Tucznak - Sep. 18, 2010 03:55 PM