Problems on espn sites (and others)
Feb. 14, 2009, 06:58 AM
Problems on espn sites (and others)
Hi,

I still keep on getting problems getting scripted links to work, take for example this site :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard

If you want to move the calendar near the top using the < and > keys, you see the link location in the browser says

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard#

... now, I really don't know if there is a specific filter that always destroys these links to work as they should (happens on tons of other sites too) or can we do nothing else that entering exceptions in the IncludeExclude-U.ptxt file ?

Sorry, newbie question, but this kind of problem happens with many many sites, if I bypass proxo, the links do work as they should, and the calender moves back & forth as it should.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Feb. 14, 2009, 12:20 PM
RE: Problems on espn sites (and others)
Do i suppose your browser is Lynx 1.0 stable and you are using the latest config from Altosax??
Please Toppy... read your posts and put you in the mind of others.. ay ay ayyyy Dead

edit: ok i remember now your good post speaking about Winmerge and the latest config from sidki, anyway it doesn't assures me you are already using the latest from sidki.
Feb. 14, 2009, 03:31 PM
Sorry Inminente,

I don't want to sound lame, i was only talking about a problem with proxomitron, any sidki config,
I thought everyone was experiencing the same symptoms, ok, just please forget about it, topic can be closed.

BTW, Using Firefox 3.0.5 on WindowsXP, sidki config 2009-02-13
Feb. 14, 2009, 05:00 PM
No, no, sorry you to me, i have a paranoia with organization.
Look, I supposed you was talking about sidki, but i hate when i waste 1 hour or more trying to help someone with my poor english and later they told us "oh sorry the config was another" or "my browser is beta and i didn't tryed with another"...
Sure you understand me, sorry again if maybe i sounded rude, i didn't wanted, you know i always do what i can for helping people here, so let's follow posting and trying to resolve this problem Wink

Note to administrators: Maybe this should be in sidki thread
Feb. 14, 2009, 05:09 PM
Yep lnminente, we do count on you. Smile!

Toppy, WFM.

edit: Moving, along with some other such threads.