The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum
Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - Printable Version

+- The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum (https://www.prxbx.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Forum Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+---- Forum: BFilter (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Filters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+----- Thread: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? (/showthread.php?tid=982)

Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - ShadowPrison - Aug. 11, 2007 12:16 PM

Hello,

a page forces me with a popup, to don't block the advertisement's at the page.

How can i block the popup?

I have found this in the sourcecode:

PHP Code:

// added by BFilter --></script><script language="javascript">if(undefined==window.preferrer){document.cookie="layertest=Falsch; path=/board; domain=rumkugel.org; expires=Mon, 01-Dec-2202 00:00:00 GMT";alert("Hallo lieber User, \n\n bitte * auf unsere Werbung zu blocken.\n Wir leben von den Werbelayern und PopUps und ohne diese \n koennen wir das Forum nicht finanzieren.\n Da wir uns davor schuetzen wollen, wird dir dieses Fenster \n jetzt bei jedem Seitenaufruf angezeigt. \n\n Um das zu unterbinden musst Du einfach nur Javascript fuer binlayer.de zulassen.\n So schlimm ist das garnicht. Du siehst alle 3 Stunden ein Layer \n und einmal die Stunde ein PopUp.\n Den Rest der Zeit kannst du seelenruhig und ungestoert bei uns stoebern.\n\n Damit das auch alles richtig funktioniert, solltest du Cookies fuer rumkugel.org erlauben. \n\n Wir bedanken uns fuer dein Verstaendnis.\n\n das Team von XXX");} else {document.cookie="layertest=OK; path=/board; domain=XXX; expires=Mon, 01-Dec-2202 00:00:00 GMT";}</script>

How can i block this part?[/php]

RE: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - jart - Aug. 11, 2007 03:06 PM

Can you give me the URL (address) of that site?
Are you using any optional filters?

RE: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - Guest - Aug. 11, 2007 03:34 PM

I don't use any optional filters.

The URL of this site is: http://rumkugel.org/

RE: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - jart - Aug. 11, 2007 04:30 PM

Here you go:
[attachment=107]

RE: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - Guest - Aug. 11, 2007 07:35 PM

Thanks,

that works fine. Hail

But after the blocking of all popups the page is very slow. What can i do to make the page faster?

RE: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - Guest - Aug. 11, 2007 07:37 PM

OK, now the page isn't slow any more. Dunno why.

Thank you very much. Big Teeth

RE: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - Guest - Nov. 07, 2007 09:55 PM

ShadowPrison Wrote:Hello,

a page forces me with a popup, to don't block the advertisement's at the page.

How can i block the popup?

I have found this in the sourcecode:

PHP Code:

// added by BFilter --></script><script language="javascript">if(undefined==window.preferrer){document.cookie="layertest=Falsch; path=/board; domain=rumkugel.org; expires=Mon, 01-Dec-2202 00:00:00 GMT";alert("Hallo lieber User, \n\n bitte * auf unsere Werbung zu blocken.\n Wir leben von den Werbelayern und PopUps und ohne diese \n koennen wir das Forum nicht finanzieren.\n Da wir uns davor schuetzen wollen, wird dir dieses Fenster \n jetzt bei jedem Seitenaufruf angezeigt. \n\n Um das zu unterbinden musst Du einfach nur Javascript fuer binlayer.de zulassen.\n So schlimm ist das garnicht. Du siehst alle 3 Stunden ein Layer \n und einmal die Stunde ein PopUp.\n Den Rest der Zeit kannst du seelenruhig und ungestoert bei uns stoebern.\n\n Damit das auch alles richtig funktioniert, solltest du Cookies fuer rumkugel.org erlauben. \n\n Wir bedanken uns fuer dein Verstaendnis.\n\n das Team von XXX");} else {document.cookie="layertest=OK; path=/board; domain=XXX; expires=Mon, 01-Dec-2202 00:00:00 GMT";}</script>

How can i block this part?[/php]

RE: Is it possible to block part´s of the sourcecode? - jart - Nov. 08, 2007 12:26 PM

I already provided a solution in this thread. Is there a problem with it?

mamama - sheva - Jan. 30, 2008 03:49 AM

<a href=http://w.ewestsoft.info >Search</a>

soft - Cemen - Mar. 13, 2008 07:27 PM

<a href="http://www.freewebtown.com/mamawa">soft</a>