The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum
Forum Default Theme - Printable Version

+- The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum (https://www.prxbx.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Forum Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Site/Forum-Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Forum Default Theme (/showthread.php?tid=556)

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Default Theme - sidki3003 - Jul. 27, 2005 07:58 AM

This poll is about the theme that guests will see, and those who don't touch the default settings, usually the majority. I've opted for the new old ONi. Smile!

The poll will be closed on July 30.

sidki

- Oddysey - Jul. 27, 2005 02:03 PM

sidki;

Thought I'd give this 'new old' ONi a look-see..... not bad, not too bad at all. The cookie seems to keep it, so we'll check it for a day or two before making up our mind. (The royal we, that is. Pervert )

Oddysey

- Oddysey - Jul. 27, 2005 02:20 PM

I see something that's not quite right here.....

As I view my previous post, and now ProxRocks' addition after mine, I observe that the Poll is appended to the top of each posting. That's not right! Microphone

Hope that gets fixed soon. Silenced

Oddysey

- ProxRocks - Jul. 27, 2005 02:32 PM

sorry, i deleted my post apparently while you were typing yours...

to summarize (and to update), i've given the "themes" a 'once through' - in other words, that "distant day of boredom" is here...

no offense, but subSilver ALL THE WAY...
even IF for no other reason than for my filters written for the UOPF are written around that "theme"...

again, forgiveness in advance, please, but "themes" to me are STILL a waste of time... to each their own, but at least i can NOW say that i've 'given them a look-see' (you know, i'm not one of those book critics criticizing something i've NEVER EVEN READ!)...

but anyway...

- Oddysey - Jul. 27, 2005 02:37 PM

ProxRocks;
Quote:sorry, i deleted my post apparently while you were typing yours...
'S ok, no harm, no foul. Cheers

Beginning to think that I might be reacting too quickly to my own little wants and needs. I'm gonna give this 48 hours (of real time, not 'net time!) to see how I'm affected. That'll equal about an hour of actual at-the-console time, which should be long enough to tell once and for all.

Oddysey

- Kye-U - Jul. 27, 2005 04:21 PM

Oddysey Wrote:I'm gonna give this 48 hours (of real time, not 'net time!) to see how I'm affected.

You're giving me 48 hours to fix up ONi? Shock

I've fixed the Poll problem, and now I'm about to take on the new post bug
Cool

I'm particularly proud of ONi, so I voted for it Cheers

- ProxRocks - Jul. 27, 2005 05:34 PM

Kye-U,

Do you have a way of "voting for me"?
For some reason, I do not have a "way" to vote - not sure what I did...

Regardless, one for subSilver, please...
(with a VERY close second being this ONi "rave"...)

- Kye-U - Jul. 27, 2005 05:38 PM

Done Smile!

Why can't you vote? Shock

(I think I know, you viewed the results...this makes it so that you can't vote anymore Sad)

- sidki3003 - Jul. 27, 2005 05:47 PM

Quote:you viewed the results...
Cheater! Big Teeth

- ProxRocks - Jul. 27, 2005 06:24 PM

nope, didn't "intend" to view the results - the results were viewed upon my first read of the thread...

all i can figure is that because i am faking my cookie and thereby never sending the hostkyeu_phpbb_sid=blah-blah-blah contents of said cookie, that the forum assumed that i had already voted...

regardless, now i get my name in the voting window - works for me Big Teeth

edit: or perhaps that hostkyeu_phpbb_t=blah-blah-blah

- sidki3003 - Jul. 27, 2005 07:06 PM

In that case i guess you could simply clear your cookies, log in with another config, do your stuff, clear your cookies, et voila.
However, then that ultra-long handle would disappear from the poll message, so... Wink

sidki

- nxIsle - Jul. 27, 2005 07:31 PM

Hmm, I can't vote either. In fact, the "you can/cannot" messages at the bottom say "you cannot vote in polls in this forum" although it says I can do everything else. Tried clearing cookies, cache, bypassing Proxo, no luck. Banging Head

Otherwise, I'd vote for ONi. Cool Very nice work, Kye-U. Cheers

- sidki3003 - Jul. 27, 2005 07:43 PM

Hmm... odd... Kye-U, did you create that "test" account? If so, can you check?

nxIsle, added +1 for you in the poll message. Smile!

sidki

- Kye-U - Jul. 27, 2005 08:03 PM

Yup, I've created that account and yup there seems to be something wrong with the polls for regular members. I will look at the permissions Smile!

Edit: Fixed!

- ProxRocks - Jul. 27, 2005 08:07 PM

regular?

i'm hurt, crushed... i.. i.. can't.. bre..athe...