The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum

Full Version: new guy. Using proxo at the dell outlet? possibl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I didnt know exactly were to put this in. For the past week have been trying to get a labtop at the dell outlet website. I keep pushing refresh to try and catch a cheap one but as soon as i see it and pick it out someone already has it and i cant get anything. I dont want this to start a business or anything as i just want one labtop. Anyway in the "official" forums someone posted how it could work but i cant seem to understand the premise. I downloaded ProxN45j but i cant see where i need to import the code. And i dont even know how to make a code or how to really work the program. this is the website

http://outlet.us.dell.com/Dispatcher?targe...srcDetail=offer

Is there some easy way to mark a labtop based on price and then put into my cart?

so like i could load up the page with only the inspiron 6000 cause thats what i want and then prox could scan it and refresh really fast and then when a cheap one pops up it will add it to my cart, is that possible to do?

THANKS a lot for any help, i appreciate it.

rc.
update i read the proxo introduction on a website, understand a little better its intent.
Hi "hinduluv",
Welcome to the FORUM! Smile! Glad that You are with us! Cheers.
The "help files" that come with the "Proxomitron" download is an excellent place to start, . . . they are really informative! And of course as "Forum Member" You can ask any question about Proxo that You wish, and of course there are other "Sub -forums" here that You can talk about anything within a limited field. Smile!"Click Here for explanation"
Again Welcome to the Forum, make Yourself at home, . . .You are among "Friends" Smile!
Best Wishes,
Safe-Surfin',
"JaK" [smoke]
Reference URL's