Paging lnminente........
Jun. 22, 2005, 08:08 PM

Hi, and Welcome to the UOPF! You wanna step forward there, and speak into the microphone, please? Lot of people here are wondering who you are, and where you've been for the last few ages. <_<

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jun. 22, 2005, 08:50 PM

Yes, yes, not, testing! It sounds? [huh]
Piiiiiiiiii

Hi to all!

Can i sing something? Eyes Closed Smile

Follow the yellow bricks road, follow, follow...
We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of us,
because, because, because, because, becauseeeeeeeee
because of the wonderful things he does.

Lol [lol].

Ok, i don't know what to tell you. I only was another active user in the forum official of proxomitron of Arne. I made some filters, helped to improve others. Nothing nobody (wanting help) can do. Wink

I left internet some years ago, because i had 56k, i was wasting a lot of time with this speed, and the ADSL was very expensive for only 128k.
But now in Spain, the ISPs are now more decent, so i decided to go back. And here i am, wanting help and learn again.

- lnminente
Jun. 22, 2005, 11:17 PM

Inmenente;

You must have left Arne's forum before I got there, in mid-2002 or so (under another identity, guys).

But what the heck, we'll take you back! We need more helpers here, sidki has been holding down the fort with a Herculean effort, seeing as Jor, TEggHead, JD5000, altosax, and others have only stopped by for a few minutes, but none of them have stayed. Even hpguru doesn't come by too often anymore, but he's probably monitoring, even if he doesn't jump in. Smile!

So, don't plan on letting any grass grow under your feet. This place can get busy! [lol]

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Jun. 23, 2005, 02:33 AM

Hey, i went to the list members of the Arne's forum, and i am the next to you ir order of posts, being my last post on 2002/10/29. But were i was more active was in Proxomitron forum 2001, also of Arne.

I know, this place is very busy Wink

-lnminente
Jun. 12, 2006, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: Jun. 20, 2006 08:17 AM by lnminente.)
RE: Paging lnminente........
Hello all!!!

This is only to say i am in Germany making my practises in a enterprise of Dresden. I am here learning a bit of deutsch, but is veeeery difficult :o
I will be here three weeks more, and after i will come back to Spain Smile!

Hallo alle!!
Ich bin in Dresden, ich mache meine Praktikum hier. Ich lerne deutsch aber ist sehr kompliziert :0

PD:I still would like to make a config set only for confortable surfing, to put it and forget it. Not taking many attention to the privacy, or security. I use Mozilla firefox and it cleans the cache when i close it, and my antivirus is always watching, so i only want confort and speed. Now i use the sidki config set, and i disable or modify the filters wich give me problems.

PD2: If you are near to me feel free to write me something Wink

PD3: I believe in Proximodo project. Good luck!!

-lnminente
Jun. 13, 2006, 09:44 PM
Hey, Welcome back Imminente, Stick around and help us with filtersSmile! Y cuidate de las rubias tias alemanas. Smile!
Jun. 20, 2006, 08:15 AM
???Wow Rubias alemanas!!! jejeje I will try, but it's veeeeery difficult Wink LOL