i already use a proxy connection
Aug. 25, 2004, 02:57 PM

how can i configure proxo to work for me trought that one that i use?

Admin Edit: duplicate post removed.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Aug. 25, 2004, 06:16 PM

razz;

First, Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here, as we're all willing to share what we know, just like Cheers buddies! Big Teeth

In order to access a remote proxy with Proxo (what we call the Proxomitron program), you need only open the main Control Panel by clicking on the System Tray icon, and choosing the Proxy button. That should open a dialog box wherein you will enter the remote proxy's web address. You can also enter the IP addy directly, if you know it. There is a Test button, which should tell you if you configured the address correctly.

After that, configure your browser to look at Proxo instead of directly at your remote proxy, and you should be all set.

Hope this helped, but if not, then don't hesitate to give us another shout. :P

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Aug. 26, 2004, 02:49 AM

Quote:Hope this helped, but if not, then don't hesitate to give us another shout.

And when it's Odd you're dealing with, be sure to shout at him, not to him -- as someone who looks as much like Santa Claus as he does, I'm sure he's gotten away with enough to deserve it.

*images from Bad Santa going through head*

I'll try being nicer when you try being smarter.
Visit this user's website
Aug. 27, 2004, 04:28 PM

I wonder where razz went? Hope we didn't scare him off!

a_s_b;

Hey, I'm not hard of hearing, just hrad ov tppying! [lol]

I guess I'm gonna have to go see B.B. Thornton and crew. I 'somehow' managed to pass that one up, and now there's two of 'em? That's what I get for pulling the old "Help, I"m online, and I can't get off" routine! [beatdown] Cheers [lol]

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!