The Un-Official Proxomitron Forum

Full Version: "Recovering" Proxomitron's Source Code...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The time since the last post was spent fixing as many of the bugs I introduced as I could find... and this post was made through the resulting Proxomitron Smile!

Since the code is pretty much the same, I don't think it makes all that much sense to change its name that much. Maybe Proxomitron 4.5R+ (for reverse-engineered/recompiled/reborn/re-xxx, and the '+' because it incorporates my SSL patches, and a few other things)? I believe it was originally based on 4.5J.

I'll continue using it for a week or two and if no more bugs come up, release it here in a new thread so y'all can test!
Applause Applause Applause
BRAVO! Outstanding!!!

Hail
Yes ... not changing the name too much seems to make more sense. The 'R' can keep it short and close to Scott Lemon's original idea and work.

I'm just a 'foot soldier' marching along ... Headquarters says 'march', so we march. I'll probably be marching through your area someday.
(Jul. 31, 2017 04:31 AM)amy Wrote: [ -> ]@zoltan: ... There are approximately 631 functions ...
Where can I find a list of all the functions? Thanks in advance and keep up the excellent work!! Smile!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's